Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to the Scene

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Levih, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Hey guys,

I'll just give a quick introduction.

Names Levi, I'm 18 and got my first bike about 3 months ago.

A CBR125R 09 Model for my 18th birthday was the best thing ever (Of course $3k of it was my money :D.)

I've come here to learn about the different social groups and what not of the riding people of NSW. Only 2 of my mates ride motorcycles and we only go out riding about once a month and its not enough for me.

I was just wondering what would be the best sort of 'Ride Days' for a person entering the wider social aspect of the 2 Wheel'd club.

Cheers guys,

Levi.

2. Welcome to netrider!

Where in western sydney are you from? im from penrith/windsor area and ive seen a red cbr125 getting around, would that be you?

If your looking for group rides, netrider organizes some regular ones, although ive never attented one as im always working.

ride safe ;)

3.  Top
  4. G'day Snowman,

Im from the Mt Druitt area, I often ride around windsor and i go to Tafe at Kingswood so yeah that might of been me, ive got a Black AVG Stealth Helemet and Red and Black jacket.

Goz,

I was looking at the 3 Ferry run but the meeting point was in Broken or Baulkhum Hills i think? Iread that there was a meeting point at windsor and if so i would be very interested in coming for the ride.

Could you confirm this?

Cheers guys,

Levi.

5. the 2 meeting points are Baulkhum Hills and Dural, the ending point is Windsor, theres a link to a map of the run on the ferry thread..

6. welcome

NR is yoru friend now...

go to the NSW thread, and theres should be details on group rides on vairous days

7. Ah, those two meeting points are like an hour from my place D:, I got lost in dural one day haha

8. mt druitt to baulkham hills is about 20 minutes :)

now the ride itself will be about 5 hours with stops

9. lol wow is it, is that on a motorway or something?

10. post asking if anyone can swing past and take you there?

11. Exactly! Post on the 3 ferries thread .. we're sure to have some from out your way coming!
    No freeways .. its an L's friendly ride and that time includes regular stops.

Anyways, welcome Levih.

12. Congrats & welcome aboard
    :biker:

Only two groups mate .. 'THEM' and 'US' :wink: