Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new to the gang

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by quik blat, Jan 16, 2007.

1. hi all quick hello being new and all
    quick intro
    started riding nearly 2 years ago have a kawasaki zx2r & zzr250 a hyosung gv aquila and just handed over the honda magna to my brother to use. yes i am an addict and cant wait till mid year when i get the next two larger capacity bikes. look forward to catching up with a some of you for coffee im in rowville so boronia is on the way home :grin:

2. Welcome to the forums....with all those road bikes though it's a wonder you have time to visit :wink:

We have had heaps of bikes over the years, usually about 6 at any one time, but never more that 2 roadies cos the kids can't ride them yet :grin:
  3. welcome to the boards, no doubt will see you on the roads or a coffee night... oh btw don't go to tuesday night, they are the mean and nasty group of coffee monsters, who don't like newbies joining in ;) :p oh wait what no one else has had this problem, maybe they just don't like me ;) :LOL:

cheers stewy
  4. G'day and welcome :)
  5. Welcome, interesting array of bikes in only 2 years.
  6. welcome to NR happy posting
  7. "next TWO larger capacity bikes"???

err, you do know that you can only ride one at a time, don't you? (Or are you in the circus??)

Welcome to Netrider, of course :).
  8. welcome!
    Happy foruming.....I just invented a word...geee I'm smart!
  9. Welcome, Blat :)
    That certainly is some obsession you have! When you're off restriction you'll get more of a range for different purposes? Of course, I'm just jealous :LOL:
  10. Welcome :grin:
  11. thanks all for the welcome.
    i did say i was addicted.
    i have never really thought about off road till recently as i am afraid of heights. but i belive it really helps learn throttle control. one advantage of having several bikes is you get to ride the right bike for the trip / mood / mood or conditions it also means if a ride is decided on the spur of the moment more people can go.
    with my experiances with other bike riders i find it hard to belive that the coffee crew are just victims of some sarcasim so will have to find out :grin:
  12. wait till you get off restrictions.......you'll have more moods. :grin:
  13. Welcome the forums.. Can never have too many bikes i say.. :grin: