Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to the forums

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Tomek, Feb 28, 2006.

1. heya, signed up to the forums a few weeks ago :eek: but still a noob.. just dropped in to say hi...

Used to be a car fanatic (Still am) but love bikes now.. atm am saving for a ninja or an CBR 250RR which should be in my posession come June. So basically going to be reasearching info to make my purchase easier and more knowledgeble..

Will be chatting in the forum more and definately be going for a few coffee meets.. :grin:

catch ya around..
  2. Welcome to the "interesting" world of netrider Tomek :)

Good luck in finding the bike that is just right for you :grin:
  3. Welcome mate, don't worry you're not the only car and bike fanatic here. July's a good time of year to be (at least in the southern parts of the country) - very few people looking to buy when it's cold and wet so you should be able to get a good price.
  4. :eek: Awesome never looked at it that way.. smart logic.
  5. Yeps, winter is by far the best time to buy a bike. Hope you have good luck finding what your after and don't hesitate to ask for some help here because apart from a few smarty pants, you'll get a good answer :D

oh and welcome to the forum!
  6. Welcome to the foums, used to be a bit of a car fanatic myself until i found the light (Or dark depending on how you look at it) side.

Who keeps doing that???