Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to the forum

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Mario Mendoza, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Hi all,

Just wanted to say "Hi", I just joined up to the forums tonight and thought i'd say a quick g'day to all. I've been hovering in the backgrounds of this forum for sometime now and thought it was about time that I registered.

Looking forward sharing/reading some info/stories with you all down the track.

Oh, PS. I'm in the Sydney region. Take care....
  2. G'day and welcome - I myself have also posted for the first time tonight - the guys here are real friendly and I am sure it will be worth your while registering.

3. :LOL: Yeah as long as the discussion stays on bikes and doesnt enter into race, religion or politics :p

Welcome dude...
  4. welcome to you both.. enjoy the fun and yeah there are some real great people on here..
  5. Welcome Mario and Zeus. :)
  6. Welcome Mario, what type of bike are your currently enjoying? I am sure that what ever it is there will be people here to answer any questions you may have! Have fun and enjoy.

PS Have already envied Zeus in separate thread.....
  7. Welcome :) Always good to have new members :)

Stay safe

8. Welcome! nice to meet fellow newbs!
  9. Welcome folks, to the best forum going.
  10. Welcome aboard guys, you'll have a ball! :grin: :grin:
    There's a great bunch of peeps here!! :grin:
  11. Another newbie, good to see you've made the step from the shadows into the forums - sure you'll find some useful info here (along with plenty of not so useful info :LOL:).
  12. Hey thanks to all from the welcome - I originally posted in the newbie area but great to meet all of you experienced riders too!

Best to all,

13. Thanks for the kind words eveyone.

I've been riding since I was about 10 years old. First bike was powered by a lawnmower engine back in the 80's!
    Had a fair mix of bikes over the years, last one was a 04 husaberg FE550.

Sold it recently as most of the areas I ride (used to ride in) have started to be gated off etc.
    As a result I started to spend more and more time on the road, and I guess I got hooked by the bug again. Not to mention getting a bit frustrated at the way the ashphalt chews up those knobby tires! ^_^
    So back onto the road bikes now, and I'm loving every minute of it.

Would love to hook up with some members in the near future for a cruise sometime. I'll keep my eye out for any events on round the sydney area.