Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to the Forum XJR1300

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Dicko, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Hi everyone. Just a quick intro. I have been lurking for quite a while and picked up some great info, tips and interesting stories here. I'm a senior rider, currently riding an XJR1300. Been back riding for 12 years or so after a long break. Over the last 12 years I've had a CB750, VFR750, XVS1100 and now the XJR. My first bike back in the late 70's was Kwaka Z250c little thumper but didn;t have it for long (family8-[)

My wife (pillion) and I love to ride but don't get to all that often - usually just a day trip. I'm lucky to get out weekly just for an hour spin - all due to other interests and family stuff - you can't do everything :-({|=

Oh, I'm in Sydney's West.

2. Welcome to the forum mate, maybe you can get involved in some coffee nights or group rides down your way.
    Would be a good excuse to spend more time on the road :p

3. welcom in Dicko :)
  4. Welcome, mate. There's always room for some more mature thought around here. I'm in Wollongong so any time you venture down this way, let us know.
  5. Welcome on board and enjoy your stay.
  6. Thanks guys.
  7. Welcome Dicko and enjoy the forums mate.
  8. Hi Dicko - welcome! :)
  9. Welcome to NR