Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to the forum/riding

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by dnom, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Hey all, Dave here. New to the forum, new to riding, very new infact! Don't have a bike as yet, or licence, but they're coming for sure! Anyway, just sayin' hi from Melbourne.

2. welcome dave.
  3. Thanks Grumpy!
  4. Hello Dave. Nice to have along.
  5. Thanks dragon!
  6. So Dave, No bike or license, are you remedying that situation? What sort of bike are you interested in? Have you booked in for your Learners?
  7. Welcome Dave, nice to have you along for the ride.
  8. Welcome Dave. When are you going for your licence???
  9. Welcome Dave, no looking back now :)
  10. Thanks all! I was waiting for a friend to get the cash so we could both go, but he's had to bail on that. So basically as soon as I can book it in! Another mate went to Ridetek in Noble Park, and he seemed to think it was pretty good. Got his first go, so I figure I'll hit 'em up and see what the go is. I'm looking at getting a Honda VTR 250. I saw one advertised here for what seemed a reasonable offer. Once I get the license and get a bit more knowledge of used bikes, I'll be gettin' right into it!
  11. Hi Dave and welcome to NR
  12. Welcome to NR. Lots of riders with the VTR 250 who seem to enjoy it. Enjoy the ride mate.