Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to the forum - Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Devon Chisholm, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Hi
    I have just joined the forum. I am looking to join some weekend rides around Victoria in the future. I ride daily to work and in the weekends (2 up) around the hills around Gembrook etc.
    Looking forward to meeting and going on some of the rides showing in the forums.

2. Howdy & Welcome to NR Devon!
  3. welcome aboard :]
  4. Welcome to NR...I just got home from bashing around Gembrook :)
  5. Welcome, plenty rides and riders out that way, check through the threads.
  6. Hey Devon,

Was out there b/w 9 and 10 this morning - Glorious!

Will be out again in 2 weeks, providing weather is good.
    Happy to meet up if you like. I ride with another NR member. We usually leave the Basin around 7.30am and ride for 3-4 hrs.

You can PM me if you're heading out on the 26th.
  7. Welcome to NR..

Fabulous area that and one of my favourite places as well.
  8. Welcome to Netrider. I gather you're a full licence rider then? Lots of fun to be had in that area, I used to live in Yarra junction, rode a 250 triple Kawasaki triple all around there...
  9. Welcome Devon, hope you manage to link up for some rides down there. Enjoy the site too.
  10. Welcome Devon,
    Plenty of us around the area, and from the replies above, plenty that frequent the area too.
    You'll catch a group of us most Saturday's or Sunday's passing through ( or meeting up @ ) Rowville.
    Check out the Sunday Learners - new riders thread and Uncle Gregs epic . .
    They'll both come up often in the recent posts list.
    It's a good way to meet others that may be more to your riding level and tee up more rides from there.
  11. welcome mate, im new on here also, new to riding aswell but am really enjoying it. Just moving to cockatoo over the next week so just up the road, if ur interested in rides in a week or so im more than happy to head out with ya, keeping in mind im still on my L's and only have a whipper snipper 300 :)
  12. Welcome to NR Devon, might run into you at some stage. The Dandenong rages is my stomping ground.(y)
  13. Hi guys. I'm new to the forum also.
    Back riding after 15 years.
    Looking forward to re-learning. Lol
    • Like Like x 1
  14. sounds like a few of us would be keen on a dandy ranges ride, What you guys think about Sunday 26th April weather permitting for a bit of a ride/meetup? Nothing too extreme just a casual cruise and meetup?
  15. Sounds good to me...
  16. sweet sounds good i will make sure we get more organised closer to the time, would be nice to get a few of us together, 5-10 would be ideal. Maybe a trip through the dandenong ranges out to warburton then kinglake and back depends how far people are willing to go :)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. #17 Stever42, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015