Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to street riding Western Melb.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Pumpin88, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Hi guys,

im 24 and in the western subs of Melb, im onto bike 13 (i run through them quick), my current bike is an 09 ZX10R and its only my 3rd road bike so im still tranistioning from dirt to road.

Just thought i'd say hi and see if there are any like-minded people in the west as the current crew i ride with dont get up untill after midday ](*,)
    and i would be keen to get into some distance riding or anything before 12 lol
  2. Hi Pumpin88 and wlcome to NR. There is quite a group in the west. Ourt Monday coffee night at Williamstown is usually very well attended. When i ride I am up before midday but have to say I don't like the really early rises. Usually unavoidable though since most rides start in the East so there is a bit of travelling to the meet point.

But there are enty of rides catering to all levels so just introduce your self in one of the ride threads that takes your fancy and turn up.
  3. Hi there. Welcome to NR.

Most weekend rides usually meet at around 10am, but sometimes we'll meet at 6am. (ride the GOR for example). Is that early enough for you? ;)
  4. Welcome on board Pumpin88. See you around on a ride.
  5. G'day mate and welcome to NR. See you out there sometime.