Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to site

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by DIVA, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Hi all
    Been reading these forums for a few weeks now, so thought I'd register , so I can put my 2 cents worth in every now and again. :grin:

2. Now Diva, two things.
    1. Welcome the site, and I'm looking forward to the 2cs worth.
    2. I lived in Yarra Junction from 1982 to 1986, and I'm only 7 years older than you; I wonder if we ever met??? I'm sure you'll know many of the people I knew then, and still contact occasionally.
    Anyway, have fun on the friendly forum.
  3. Thanks mate
  4. Hi Diva, welcome to Netrider. As to that 2c, that will buy you quite a lot of response in here, unfortunately a great deal of it will be questionable, especially if it's from me. :grin:
  5. Thanks inci
    By the way, noticed you got an RD250LC in ya stable. I have got an RD350LC, it's not registered though.
  6. G'day, welcome, hello... and all that!

7. Hi there, all money (2c) gratefully accepted!
  8. Welcome to Netrider Diva :)

Hornet, Incitatus and me... I'm sure the 'young' people are around here somewhere LOL
  9. We are the young people mate.
  10. Welcome DIVA. :grin:

Ya need a new pick up line Hornet. Its old and obviously not workin still :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. Your being a bit generous there DIVA, it does say "boxes" of RD250LC. I have had that bike from new, I originally bought if for 250 Proddy racing. I have flogged it to death and then resurrected it so many times it's actually a zombie. It's currently taking a few years off dead, (for religous reasons).

The 350 'Elsie' was a kick-ass machine in its day, and the twin disc front end made all the difference. I don't know if yours is running, but they are now pretty expensive machines to rebuild, and the low average price for a decent one doesn't really make a rebuild a practical proposition unless you are a dedicated fan. Hang onto it though, it's a future classic for sure.
  12. welcome to netrider- hope you enjoy
  13. Hey a diva!! welcome!!!! whatch out for the fruits in the cake...
  14. Welcome Diva and enjoy the show errrr ... forum.
  15. Welcome to the forums Diva :grin:
  16. Hi there DIVA welcome to Netrider :grin: Its actually 2.2 cents, you forgot the GST. :LOL:
  17. Thanks Pete
    Sorry I forgot about the GST, but then I did fail maths at school hehe!!