Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to riding and loving it!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Jay_Maddd, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Hi all!

Name's Jay, and I'm in N.S.W.
    Been lurking on NR for a little while now, so thought I would join!

Had never ridden a motorbike in my life, but on a whim, I bought a Loncin LX250-7 from a mate.
    Booked my L course and test a few days later, and within a week I went from never having considered getting a bike to having a bike and my L's!

The more research I do into the Loncin, the more I realise that I've probably not made the wisest decision, and i'm probably going to have my hands full keeping in maintained.
    But, hopefully I can learn a thing or two on the forums here!
    Definitely looking forward to getting out on the roads with some of you one day once i've got a few more hours putting around my local streets under my belt :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome Jay, when you are a bit more confident on the road that Saturday practice at Homebush is worthwhile. The Loncin may be difficult for parts. Their Australian agent is in in Western Australia so it may be worth contacting them to see if the have a Sydney agent.

http://www.loncinmoto.com.au/

3. G'day and welcome, JayJay. Congratulations, getting your first bike and Ls is a great feeling.

4. Welcome Jay - and choose your Mate's a little more carefully in future ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Welcome mate

6. Welcome; where abouts in NSW are you?

7. Hey Jay welcome to NR. You certainly have come into a whole new world, enjoy yourself and stay safe.

8. Welcome aboard Jay :]