Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to NR & bikes

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Tyson80, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Hi all

So after 18 years having my L's I finally got my opens and bought my 1st bike 2 weeks ago.

Couldn't be happier with my choice of bike. I got a 2015 SE Ninja 300 grey/black.

In my first 2 weeks I have nearly put 2000km on it and I still find reasons why I need to go for a ride.

Hope once more confidant to be able to meet up with people in se qld for weekend rides.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome and nice bike.
    Sure have put alot of K's on it. Enjoy :)

3. As a fellow Queenslander welcome dude and nice ride bro. In the same boat as you. Also fairly new to riding

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Welcome Tyson,
    It's not hard to find reasons to go for a ride. Enjoy

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. welcome aboard :)

6. welcome to Netrider Tyson!

7. Holy crap! 2000klms in 2 weeks on a Ninja 300, well done! You are keen.

It's good to ride with other people. Don't wait until you are ready and most motorcycle riders I have ridden with have a great attitude. We all remember what it was like to learn, and most are keen to help and encourage newer riders. We went for a ride in Brissy a couple of weeks ago, perhaps the next one could be in your direction?

Welcome along :)

8. Welcome to NR...