Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to Netriders

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Michael12, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Hi All,

Just joined Netriders and I wanted to say hello to everyone and quickly introduce myself. I got my L’s about 3 months ago, then purchased a Ninja 300 and have loved every moment riding it. I had some nervous moments on the bike with my very first ride and then decided to take a riding lesson. After that began riding on the streets with traffic and just loved, especially on winding roads.

2. Welcome Michael, Maybe worth getting to the Homebush Saturday learner sessions to hook up with other riders and get some pointers. They organise Learner friendly group rides as well from time to time.
  3. Welcome to NR Michael..
  4. Welcome!
    Myself and others do the usual Sydney region rides as well as weekends away to some of the best roads in Aus. Let me know if you want to tag along.
    We don't ride the Old pacific Hwy, because..well..it's shit.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Welcome Michael12Michael12 from another poobie Ninja 300 rider! Yes the long and winding road...;)
  6. Welcome to NR...
  7. Hey mate. Welcome to NR.
  8. welcome aboard
  9. Thank you for the heads up will definitely try to make it.
  10. Thank you for the invitation will let you know for sure. I been on the Old Pacific Hwy once, the road surface is excellent, until the bridge near Brooklyn. The rest is not that great.
  11. Thank you to everyone for the welcome message ;)
  12. It's not really the road surface that makes it shit. Ridiculous speed limit designed to allow many +30km/h and +45km/h infringements, and km for km, possibly the most policed stretch of road in the state.