Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to Netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by haksu, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Hi all,
    just joined this community as I'm getting my first motorbike in the new year.

I'm a 23 yr old IT Consultant working in Melbourne. I've been a bit of a thrillseeker for a while now and this is the natural progression for me.
    Had a bit of an incident where my QANTAS flight coming back from Singapore in October (QF72) took a nose dive. I basically decided that having made it through that ordeal, there was no point waiting to get a bike any further as I'd already put it off for 5 years.

I've put my deposit down on a 09 Kawasaki Ninja 250R from Peter Stevens in Melbourne City. Will be picking it up in mid to late January after I get my license in early January :)

From what I've seen here, this is a strong community with a great wealth of knowledge! I'm looking forward to more interesting reading and conversations and hopefully some enjoyable meetups and rides - particularly the tuesday learners group :)

Thanks for reading!
  2. Welcome to Netrider and the Secret Society of Two Wheels :LOL:
  3. Welcome to THE place to be for 2 wheeled p0rn addicts :LOL:
  4. Mmmm 2 wheels, oh yeah i love it.... haha Welcomen to Netriden, this forum is awesome,

5. Netriden?? Had to check the keyboard for 'n' proximity to 'r' ... still not sure if typo or on purpose :p

Welcume to NR, forim fool ef tipos! :LOL:
  6. Hi and welcome Haksu