Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Dave5500, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Hi Everyone,

I only discovered Netrider last week, a few new friends were talking about the forums all weekend sounded like a place to be.

Been riding for a few years now mostly to and from work on a ducati 620 monster got a CBR1100XX now.
    Looking forward to doing some long rides.

I look forward to meeting lots of people and doing plenty of riding in the near future with you all

2. Hi and welcome.

Check out the sydney rides and events section and come along .

See you out there .

Sled. :)
  3. Dave, I can't wait till Dan and company arrive to welcome another Blackbird owner :LOL:

Welcome to Netrider, whatever you ride. There have been a few long rides, but you'll find as the weather cools (wasn't it frigid today???) that they will begin to thin out. Spring and summer is the time :).
  4. Welcome to NR..

I suppose a Blackbird is ok.. :p :LOL:
  5. Hey Dave,

Was nice to meet you the other weekend on the way home with the guys from Eden.

Glad to see you found ya way to the most informative site. I'm sure if you have any questions you'll find the answers if not me make em up. :LOL: :LOL:

See ya round soon.
  6. gday n welcome :grin:
  7. Welcome.

I'm fairly new to this site too (a month or so) and have found it a great source of information and fellow riders.

I also ride an xx.