Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to Netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Celastrina, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Hi, I've just signed up on the forum. I'm friends with Mel (ricecooker); and I met Micky from Sydney (rides Ducati) at the International Motor Festival at Bathust over Easter.

I may even know some others but it is hard to tell until you get out rides with people. I look forward to that opportunity and I'm sure I'll be meeting some of you on the June long weekend!

2. Hiya Leen!!!!

3. Welcome, welcome.

If not before, I will meet you on the long weekend ride.
  4. Welcome to the asylum without walls; oh, wait, you've met Mickey, so you already know that :LOL:.

5. Don't hold that against her guys ! :p

Hey Kath . . . welcome!
  6. welcome to nr, so i take it theres another female rider to show us guys up on rides in here now :LOL:
  7. Hi! Met you at coffee on Tuesday, I was the big guy (Andrew) to your right.
    No showing everyone up on that Blackbird, we may have to put a restrictor on you..maybe chain a VTR 250 to it! :LOL:

Regards, Andrew.
  8. Oh yeah!!!!! :p :p :p
  9. Welcome!
    Nice Ride you have
  10. Thanks for all the welcoming messages!

Micky... you'll be in trouble if you don't start getting the name right! :twisted:

typoon... I don't remember going for coffee on Tuesday. Where was that? :cool:

qbnspeedfreak... hopefully I'll be able to hold my own! :wink:

Haggismaen... I was hoping to come to the breakfast in Qbyn on Sunday but I just found out today that I'll be working on Sunday. Anyone want to meet for lunch in Civic on Sunday? I'm damn sure I'm going to be taking a lunch break! ](*,)

hornet600... that's why I joined :tantrum:

kezza01... it's nice to be welcomed :grin:

TWEET... yes, I like it \:D/
  11. Hey Mel, we'll be a force to be reckoned with!!!! :beer:
  12. Hell yeah! :beer:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I might be up for lunch on Sunday, I gotta go into work at some stage too... though I imagine I'll be very full from brekkie so might just be a coffee for me :wink:
  13. Mixed grill...doooo it!
  14. Oops! Monday! I hate midweek public holidays, ruins my chi.

Regards, Andrew.

15. that line has been way over used this past week, i think its how my mate started every sentence over the last weekend, how long ago was starsky and hutch released :LOL:
  16. I think you have me mixed up for someone else you've met as I didn't go for coffee... perhaps next time! :wink:
  17. I'm so confused! LOL! Lucky I am blonde.......
    Anyway, welcome!

Regards, Andrew.