Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to Netrider!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by rolly, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Hi everyone, My name is Roland, 28, live in sydney and been riding for 9 months. I ride a hyo. gt650r...hoping to meet a few people to go riding with :biker:

2. Welcome.

You might want to check out the calender or the NSW events section of the forums, there are quite a few upcoming rides.
  3. Yooo.. welcome dude.
  4. Welcome - hope you enjoy the site
  5. G'day, pretty sure you will, enjoy your time here :)
  6. Hello Roland.
    Which part of Sydney are you from?
  7. Anyong hasayo. :)
  8. Im from Earlwood...
  9. I live just up the road from you in Earlwood...
    So if i wana go on any rides with you people i just let you know in the forum...is that how it works????
  10. Yeah one of those
  11. Hi Rolland. I'm new to netrider too (hate introducing myself), so I thought I'd say g'day to some of my fellow noobs instead.
  12. Another inner west local eh?

Yeah just post in the relevant thread. You can just turn up on the day, but then people might not know you're coming and leave earlier :p.
  13. Hi Rolland, welcome to the forums :)
  14. So Z9, sneaking into the Welcome Lounge while the door is open, eh?? We'll have none of that here, lad :LOL:

Welcome the Netrider both of you (specially Z9, I live in Oak Flats!!)
  15. Welcome Rolly.
  16. Thanks people..........
  17. Thanks, seemed like a good idea at the time :)

I'm just down the road from you out Kiama way. Only just got my full license, and will keep a lookout for the Hornet! The VT has one of those horrid teal tanks, so you can't miss it, though I've seen another bloke with one just like it out at Warilla.