Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to Netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by dmorgs, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Hi everyone,
    New to Netrider, joined to meet people for weekend rides.
    a liitle about myself,
    Been riding road bikes since 2006, was working in Port Melb travelling through tunnel every day, costing a heap in tolls, so wife said why don't you buy a bike, so I did. got a CBR600 black, clocked up 28,000 klms in 18 months, then bought a gixxer 750, had it for another 18 months, another 26,000klms, then bought a 2011 Ninja 1000ABS, Black of course, now clocked up just over 80,000klms. Best bike ever bought.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to the nuthouse mate.

No escaping now.....
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome dmorgsdmorgs
    What's your normal weekend ride type ?
  4. Welcome to NR..
  5. I ride a Ninja 1000, I usually ride to Gembrook, Cockatoo, then Healesville for coffee, sometimes thru black spur to Marysville or back to Kinglake, Warrendyte
  6. Welcome aboard :)
  7. Shouldn't you have bought a Ducati?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Welcome mate :cool:
  9. Howdy dmorgsdmorgs & welcome. Or shall we call you Mr black? Nice to see that you certainly clock up clicks! :)
    You'll certainly find some likeminded peeps here. And lots in sunny Melbourne !
  10. Keep an eye on the Sunday Learners/new riders ride thread too.
    Often a good route, see some new roads and riders, not just a learner's ride.
  11. gday dmorgsdmorgs and welcome to NR - nice work on the kays and bikes, you need to get a Yammie next and you've covered off the jappers then you can start on the euros!
  12. Welcome! Got photo's of your Ninja?
  13. Welcome to NR :)