Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by bbf700gs, May 15, 2016.

1. Hello All,

I have just been able to get back into bikes...My last was an MT-01 4-5 years ago and have missed having two wheels in the garage.
    As of next week I will have an BMW F700GS. Like others have said that the bike is the start of it....new helmet due to foam falling from the old, boots replaced due to the dogs having a chew toy...it all adds to the cost but I know when I ride down the road on a early Saturday or Sunday morning these things will be forgotten.
    I hope that I meet some of you in the future on rides around Brisbane, Qld, Australia....
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome back to the world of bikes. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to the forums and welcome back to the world of motorcycles ...

• Like Like x 1
  4. thanks, can not wait for next weekend to pick it up..
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sick. Welcome
    • Like Like x 1
  6. gday bbf700gsbbf700gs welcome to NR and back to riding. that's a great intro, can't wait to see a few pics of your new machine!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Welcome bbf700gsbbf700gs, the 700GS is a nice bike :cool:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Howdy bbf700gsbbf700gs, welcome to NR and back to the life on two wheels. Once it's in your blood, you can't really live without riding for too long. Congrats on new bike, looking forward to seeing photos from your rides together.
    Great avatar, by the way. Do you enjoy night time photography? What about astronomy?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. welcome aboard :)
  10. Hey mate welcome to the forum, enjoy. Plenty of nice people here!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Nice wheels bbf700gsbbf700gs ! Hello from the GC.

Yes the cost will be forgotten especially when comfort is there and you don't even feel the stuff :)