Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Engin-melb, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Hi guys.
    I am not a new rider but new on netrider. Happy to meet other riders and looking for fun rides in and around Melbourne.

2. Welcome to Netrider! ....what are you riding Engin?
  3. Welcome to NR..

Come on down to the Saturday practice sessions... A good place for a meet and greet.

4. Welcome mate, in Melb there are Saturday and Sunday rides arranged regularly, search the threads for these. If you give your approx location you may be able to link up with others for different ride as well.
  5. Hi guys
    Thanks for warm welcoming. I just purchased a 2015 S1000RR. Keen to join the rides in Melbourne. Where is the Saturday rides, and what time. Is it every saturday? I looked at the events calender but could't see a ride this or next Saturday or next in Melbourne.
    Thanks guys
  6. #7 Mpfprocess, Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2016
    Welcome mate! A lot of riders in Melbourne on here!

Nice bike!! Post pics :p

Most weekends, read the first page of these threads for times etc. and then last pages to see if its on and meet up point.

Saturday practice: [VIC] - [Saturday] 10am Basic Skills Practice
    Saturday after practice ride: [VIC] - [Saturday] Uncles EPIC after practise ride
    Sunday ride: [VIC] - [Sunday] Learners/New Riders
  7. Plus people sometimes post ad hoc rides.

Plus plus...you can lead a ride if you want. "Build it, and they will come" and all that..

Welcome :)
  8. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  9. welcome aboard :)
  10. Welcome to the party, Engin-melb.
  11. Nice meeting you today Engin-melbEngin-melb

Awesome bike you got there...

See you next time..

12. #15 S1KRR, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks brainzbrainz . I will be seeing you guys often I guess :)

Thanks Lazy LibranLazy Libran . It was nice to meet you too. Hope to see you soon so you can take nice pics of us :))

Thanks everyone. I hope to see you guys all in next ride.