Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to Netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by CBRrider, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Hi everyone. Have been riding and around bikes for over 30 years, just wanted to touch base with other riders and chat about all thinks bikes.

• Like Like x 1
  2. G'day CBRriderCBRrider, welcome to Netrider.
  3. Welcome CBRrider, lovely bike the Blade, how long have you had it?
  4. Umm. This might be a dumb question, but how do you give a thumbs up for a post you like?
  5. Bought it new in 2013, the local bike shop was having a run out sale of last years model at a price I couldn't ignore.
  6. Nice, have you done any Alpine rides with it yet? A mate has one he tours on though he gets a bit narky when I lead him on to dirt. They are a bit twitchy on the dirt as you probably know. :)
  7. Not a dumb question at all. As a new member or 'Newcomer' you may not yet have access to the thumbs-up, thumbs-down Rating buttons which appear below the Tools | Quote | Reply buttons when you hover you mouse over that space, as shown:
    Once you've made a certain number of posts and or received ratings from other forum members you'll get greater forum access and features like this.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yep, there are sections of the site that aren't available to you yet. Your account needs to upgrade to Member status. The banner under your avatar will change to Member and those functions will become available. Keep posting 24 - 48 hours.
  9. Umm. We don't have mountains around Brisbane you would call Alpine, but we do have some great riding spots. Mt Glorious, Mt Nebo, Mt Mee, Mt Tambourine are all good for twisty roads. I have only had the Blade on dirt when I couldn't avoid it because of a road works detour. The Pirelli SC's are not the best on the dirt.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for the replies guys. :)
    • Like Like x 1