Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by FozzieRR, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Hi all,
    Was doing some random Google bike searches and came across the netrider community.
    I'm a Sydney sider, been riding for a few years, loving my CBR600RR. Found this to be the best transition for me from an 89 ZXR250. The CBR600RR suites me great as a weekday commuter and a weekend rider.
    Can you please advise what forum subject I can ask this question (don’t want to upset regulars on my first topic) or if anyone know the answer advise me on this.
    I was on the Old Pacific Hwy on Sunday 2nd Feb and noticed a guy on one of the corners taking photos of riders as they came around the bend. Would anyone know who this may be and if these photos are posted for purchase. He would have definitely got some awesome photos.
    Many thanks.

2. Fozzie

Welcome. Try posting on the one event (Rides and events / nsw/ 2 Feb ride to Wollombi). Quite a few went on this ride and might have seen something.
  3. Cheers GeorgeO, I shall give that a try.
  4. Welcome. This guys HAS come up for mention a couple of times on the forums. Can I suggest you search for Old Pacific Highway, or photographer, or something the like, I'm sure the thread or post will come up?
    And I always loved Fozzie Bear :LOL:
  5. Yeh been searching, cant find much, I shall continue looking. The guys could make good $$$ if he were to sell them. Many thanks... waka waka.