Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by TenRider, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Hi everyone! :)

2. helooo might want to give a longer intro
  3. Right.JPG
    Hi to all. '08 Speed Triple, my current ride. 57 years old, & I just keep getting faster bikes! Ducati nut for decades, (Darmah,16 years Pantah, about 5 minutes, ST2, 10 years. TRX850 for a few year in between. May the chequered demon always smile on you!
  4. Yeah.... never really know what to say on the intro's. Had a ride the other day with a couple of netriders and thought I would give it a go and join. Always looking for a chance to ride with people of like mind. Just got myself into the adventure bike thing and hope to do a few big rides. Things like Tasmania and Barry Way. So if anyone is keen to do a few fire trails or dirt Rd's say hello. Either way, I love bikes and riding and hope to meet some of you in the near future. For now have a great Christmas and safe new year everyone.
  5. Welcome to both of yahs
  6. welcome and its like the new kid at school syndrome, what do you say about yourself :)

Main thing is your both here :)