Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to Netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by PK001, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Hi All,

Paul from Wollongong here. I'm new to the motorcycle scene, having only got my L's licence one months ago. I ride a 2010 Honda CB400 which i have already done a few minor mods to - Staintune exhaust and Healtech electronic gear display. I am wanting to put an airfilter on soon too but have been unsuccessful in finding one for the 2010/11 model so far.

To date I have only covered 500km's on the bike, mainly weekend rides enjoying cruising the quiet back country roads within the Illawarra and loving it.....I should have done this years ago!

Looking forward to chat to fellow riders and share info/stories, maybe even make some new riding friends :)

2. Welcome to Netrider, Paul! Great choice of bike. :)

3. Welcome PK. You'll find there is another Paul from Wollongong here. He has a few more posts than you, see if you can match him.

Have you tried the K+N airfilter? I know they make them for the 08 and 09 CB400s. They seem to have a good rep. You may need to import one - not sure about that. Good luck and let us know how you go.

4. Welcome to NR!

5. Hey thanks for the welcome guys

6. Welcome to NR PK. Nice to have you here.

7. Welcome to the forum.

8. welcome to NR ,

good luck ..