Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to Netrider from Tamworth

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Thunzie, Sep 28, 2007.

1. G'day all, I moved to Tamworth (the Country Music Capital, I wish it were the Rock'n'Roll capital!) a couple of years ago from Sydney.

I ride an 04 Triumph Thruxton which I have customised both cosmetically and performance wise and would like to hear from anyone else in my area who likes to get out for a ride, or anyone who's into similar bikes, etc.

2.  Top
  3. Hi Paul, I've been meaning to check out the bike museum here again because it's well over a year since I last visited and they said then they were expecting to bring in some different bikes so I'll leave it until November to hopefully check it out with you guys.

Thanks for the welcome!

4. I grew up in Inverell, but am at the other end of the state these days. You're in a great spot though, all the roads that link the New England Highway to the coast are outstanding.

Welcome aboard.

5. Hi mate, bloody oath there are some excellent twisties between here and the coast! I wish I could hit them more often than I do but with a three month old baby in the house it's a bit hard.