Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to Netrider from SA

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by v8smate, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Hi Guys,

My names Lee and I'm new to the whole scene as well as Netrider.
    I live north of Adelaide so have been lucky enough to been learning through the chain of ponds/gorge roads over the last 6 weeks.
    Looking to meet up with anyone who can teach a noob a thing or two about riding and any decent clubs in the area worth looking into joining.
    My bike is as pictured a 2016 Yamaha MT-07 with a few mods I have done.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome mate :cool:

Quite a few people now on NR that will surely be up for some rides with you.
  3. gday v8smatev8smate and welcome to NR and riding - nice ride you have there!
  4. Welcome aboard :)

Nice ride :)
  5. Welcome to the forum and a lifetime of addiction to two wheels!
  6. Hello and welcome.
  7. Hey v8smatev8smate, welcome to the forums from across the border. Nice bike to ride along some great roads (y)

Hope you will catch up with EricEric, gizzogizzo, ST59ST59, JuniperSachsJuniperSachs, and KharmaKaziKharmaKazi and other members of Adelaiede/SA crew very soon.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome to NR................from Adelaide. I can help out with being a Mentor. When do you have time off from work, we maybe able to work a time out.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hey Chap :) You have some prime roads AND some prime good bike dudes up that end of town. I'd hold y'all back on the twisties (for a while at least ;) ), but I'm sure EricEric gizzogizzo and the other pros would love a burn. Welcome to NR. :)
    • Like Like x 3
  10. G'day v8smatev8smate and welcome to Netrider. I'm on my Learner's and am also on the North side. EricEric is a great bloke who's taken on the challenge of mentoring me. Next time we head out for some skills practice, ride and coffee, you'll be most welcome to join us. I'll let you know once I've heard from Eric again (in the next week or so).

• Like Like x 4
  11. Welcome to NR...

See, what an awesome place this is...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hi and welcome v8smatev8smate, quite a few riders popping up over your way, and I'm sure they'd be willing to help you out. GoldNineGoldNine is lurking somewhere over there too. Perhaps join EricEric when he fires up this "Meet The Vics Ride," which will be great if some of us Vics can rock on over to Halls Gap and catch up with you South Aussies(y)
    • Like Like x 2
  14. any weekend when not raining is good for me
    • Like Like x 1
  15. It will be 3 week before I get a weekend off. If I can get out then I will post a ride on NR.
  16. Hey V8's
    i'm from the Northern end too :)
    some great info on this site and helpful people too...
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Hello mate. welcome aboard. Hopefully we'll see you out soon. I was just up Gorge rd and Chainos today. Nice to get out on a dry road at last.
    I won't be riding this weekend, but next could be a goer.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks guys,feel like I am at home already lol.
    So how does it work, peeps just inbox when keen and see who's up?
  19. Welcome to NR! Also from Adelaide
  20. Welcome ! v8smatev8smate
    I just love how there's a nice posse starting to grow in SA :)(y) That's what NR is about!!
    Chain of ponds was beautiful when I rode it!
    All the best of luck with riding and meeting the SA peeps. You'll find plenty on here
    • Like Like x 1