Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to Netrider and riding- introduction

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by tan70, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Hi all just wanted to introduce myself and basically say hi. I have been reading the forums for a few months now, have learnt a lot and have now become a member. I have only had my learners since January of this year and am riding a Honda CB250 2000 model. I am slowly getting my confidence up but still have a long way to go but I am enjoying the process.
    So I look forward to participating in the Netrider community and hope to also come on a Learners ride. Any planned in the Northern suburbs? I am in the Heidelberg area.
    Cheers, Tan

2. Welcome to Netrider :).
  3. tan learners ride night is on tues night. Have a gander in the Victorian Rides and events section. It is located at st kilda.(IIRC)
  4. Hi tan70 and welcome to Netrider.
    Safe and happy riding to you :)

5. Welcome to NR Tan
  6. Hi tan70, welcome :) I am still new here too but I'm liking it lol
  7. Hi Tan,

Stick around here and you will learn heaps wile having some laughs along the way.

8. Thanks all for the welcome. I met up with a few of you at the Preston meet point for the ride today to Whittlesea. What a day and what an absolutely fantastic experience. Thanks for letting me tag along and I hope to ride with some of you again (and of course learn more) :)
  9. I practically ride through Heidelberg everyday on the way to uni :) See you on the road one day.