Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Balkee, Sep 20, 2014.

1. G'day all

just moved to Melbourne recently for work from Sydney.

I didn't take my GS500F with my but it has found a good home in Sydney and I've picked up a 14 GSXR 750 as of two weeks ago.

I am absolutely loving it but still in the break in process at the moment. Any suggestions with breaking the bike in would be appreciated.

hopefully taking her out for a run down great ocean road tomorrow if the weather holds.
  2. Howdy and welcome. Just ride it, modern bikes are pretty good off the shelf. Vary your speeds and check the manual that came with it for any recommendations specific to the model is about all I would do.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Welcome to Netrider, and sorry to hear that you have been exiled to Mexico :LOL:
  4. Welcome to NR...

GOR is an awesome road so have fun.
  5. Welcome to Nutrider! :wacky:
  6. Gday Balkee welcome to melb have you found some good riding roads here. The ocean road is a regular mine awesome scenery and great riding all the way through otway ranges to port campbell
  7. Welcome aboard :] hope it doesn't take you long to get used to a road network that runs the same way all day