Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to Melbourne with Tiger 1050abs

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by jon cox, Jan 24, 2013.

1. G'day everyone. I arrived from Uk just before Christmas. I purchased a 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050 abs from Newcastle and have just done my first mini tour back along the coastal roads. Been riding for about 4 years now when British weather allowed but never did any group rides. Interested in doing some ride outs and finding the places bikers tend to gather. Sounds sad but I can list the people I know here on one hand with two of them being my wife and dog so would be good to meet some new people.
    Got wsb ticket for 24th if anyone interested in hooking up. I live in West Footscray.

2. Welcome to Australia, surely one of the best places anywhere to own a motorcycle!
  3. G"day Jon, Welcome. I have a "08 1050, Love it. Good choice. Unfortunately I live in Central Vic and have less riding companions than you. :)
  4. Sorry, If you search the forum here Jon. There's plenty of rides going on in Melbpourne. Just look around on here.
  5. Greetings
    Where in UK are you from?
    Look forward to meeting you
  6. Hi Jay I'm from Redditch just outside Bham
  7. Yeah I'm sure looking forward to some good rides out. Newcastle to Melbourne was awesome...
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Well your not going to miss the congestion then eh
    I'm from S.Wales, but in Ballarat now
    See you on a ride somewhere