Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to Melbourne..and Netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by ben1098s, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Hey all,

Just moved to Melbourne and have been reading netrider posts for a few weeks. Thought I should finally say hello but I don't really have anything useful to add.

I work nights and weekends mainly so anyone who rides during the week and would like a buddy feel free to let me know. As soon as my ankle and bike are fixed from my latest encounter with one of Melbourne's elite drivers I'll be keen as to go for a tour around.

Anyway, take it easy and enjoy riding in the summer sun for the both of us..

2. hey mate - welcome
  3. Hi Ben, Welcome. There are a few shift/night/weekend workers on the forum so you should be able to find a group of available riders. I suggest post a time/date/destination up in Vic rides a week or so ahead and see what response you get. The build it and they will come philosophy. :)
  4. #4 kma_jg, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Welcome Mate
  5. welcome to NR Ben, hoe the ankle heals well ..
  6. Hi Ben and welcome to NR
  7. Cheers guys, and cjvfr thanks for the heads up on where to look for rides.

Can't wait to get my baby back now to get out there and explore some more...
  8. Welcome to NR and to Melbourne. (y)
  9. Welcome to Melb mate :)
  10. Hope you are enjoying the traditional Melbourne summer weather we laid on for you.