Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to group

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jane Martin, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi im jane, been practicing for provisionals. Keen to ride more though with fe

2. Welcome to Nutrider!

Is your avatar a pic of you (the person in front, presumably)? If so, you may have side-stepped @Uncle Greg@Uncle Greg asking if you're hot. :)
  3. Sorry not interested im taken. Please no more stupid comments only females who r interested in a ride
  4. Welcome along, Jane.
    You may have picked the wrong forum if you have an aversion to silly comments. Part and parcel of Netrider.
    Hope you find like-minded girls to ride with
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome aboard and if you don't want stupid questions why are you on this forum :wacky:

btw are you hot

edit I don't want to date you :)
  6. Of course, it's a bit more difficult to side-step @Jeffco@Jeffco asking if you're hot... :wacky:

I did try to warn you when I said "Welcome to Nutrider!" :p
    • Like Like x 1
  7. #7 smee, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
    I suggest the OP lighten up otherwise she could try netrider.net.au
    Firstly read the other welcome threads to get a feel for this place.
    Please do not make spurious reports thanks.

There is also the female only section on these forums she can try looking at.
  8. ^^ which no one seems to post in any more.

Welcome :) Don't write off the guys, generally they're really helpful and great to know. I've met some awesome people here, both guys and gals. Engage your sense of humour and you'll get a lot out of this site.
  9. Shame it's under utilised, not that the blokes know as it's female only.
  10. No, but they're not missing anything.

11. I think Blabs still posts in there regularly
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Is that who Sinbandits was? So I went to the trouble of organising a BBQ for Sinbandits, I mean Blabs, and he didn't turn up... That's the last one I'm organising for him then! ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Maybe he's Slygrog and has been promoted to moderator...lol.
    • Like Like x 2

14. Oh dear......

I'm glad you won't last long 'round here......
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ouch! Are you ever anything other than brutally honest, @BitSar@BitSar? ;)
  16. Hi Jane , don't listen to that rabble there all a bit crude.
    the two of us should meet up some time and have a politically correct conversation
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I'm sure you missed the word "in" somewhere there, @Uncle Greg@Uncle Greg... :roflmao:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Not that I remember.

You know me Danny.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.