Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to forums and stuff

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by wooders101, May 31, 2010.

1. Hi, i recently joined to source an owners manual for an Rx7, long story and also new to forums and the like, but anyway, i also ride a GS1200.
    I used to have a Aprilia RS Tourer (Futura) and to me that was sex on wheels. anyway, i've been living in italy now for 2 years (with the GS) and hopefully will return back to Oz late this year or early next year.
    if anyone has any questions about riding or touring in italy or needs any help with language or whatever, let me know and i'll see if i can help.

2. welcome in Darren
  3. Hi Darren,

I'm jealous- had 5 weeks in Italy with the family last yyear and can't wait till we go again. The next time will involvesome time on two wheels,not just the fun I had on four last year. ;)

4. Welcome over the miles (or kilometres).

Isn't the internet a marvellous thing???
  5. Welcome! Did you leave Australia for work or pleasure?
  6. Work, but luckily i have had the opportunity to kick in some sight seeing etc etc
  7. welcome Dazza!

quick question-
    having lived 2 years in Italy, which country would you say is most tolerant and liberal of riding motorcycles fast?
  8. Welcome to Nertrider and the forums, Darren !
  9. Ciao and welcome officially!