Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to forum, RVF400 Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Archie, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Hi all,

I just got a '94 RVF400 NC35, still on LAMS, and am looking for bits for the bike. Specifically, fairing bolts which are worth their weight in gold online. I think I'll get some heavy duty gloves and go the wreckers....

Anyway, it's a lovely bike and I'm currently working out how to service it before getting a roadie and rego. If anyone has any pro-tips on the bike (or know where I can get some fairing bolts?!), I'd love to hear from you.

Safe riding!
  2. Welcome to NR, ArchieArchie , and good luck getting your RVF to where you want it. They're a great bike when everything is where it should be.
  3. Cheers! I'm currently trying to work out whether I should get a new rectifier/regulator, or if the battery is crap - came from dealer, so I should try that first I suppose....
  4. Welcome to NR Archie... Looking forward to more progress reports on your bike!

5. Welcome to NR
  6. Welcome mate and good lick with spares...
  7. welcome aboard :] good luck on the hunt for rare spares
  8. I just rode the bike yesterday and wow..... I have never had more fun on a bike, like riding a little spaceship-rocket. Grinning ear to ear as I got off. Tomorrow, I'm doing a full service with a friend of mine and then getting a roadworthy- will post results.
    • Like Like x 2