Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to bikes

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by damowitty, Jan 16, 2016.

1. So recently got my RE licence and an awesome KTM Duke 390 :) bit of a noob, but slowly clocking up the km's tomorrow going for a ride up to Mt Mee north of Brisbane and looking forward to it...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Howdy damowittydamowitty and welcome to NR. Ride safe and have lots of fun.
  3. welcome aboard :) have a great ride
  4. Welcome mate. Fantastic bike mate, I would not hesitate if I were a little smaller but at 6 foot 2 it's a little small for me which I was spewing about. Enjoy brother!
  5. Welcome Damowitty to NR and nice bike. Weather is looking great for tomorrow. I was going to go Mt. Mee etc today but was raining when got up.
    If you fancy some one to ride with let me know, always up for a spin around country roads out of Brissy.
  6. Welcome, those dukes are an awesome learner bike, I got my Ls and Ps on one and have nothing but good to say about them. No problems with it either. You do realise this riding caper becomes addictive :)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks...I've come to realise how addictive it is...
  8. Cheers, sounds good, am based down the GC, also keen to hit some of the roads behind here as well :)
  9. Welcome to Netrider Damo...... Nice bike you have there! :)
  10. Welcome mate, those KTM's are lovely machines :)
  11. Welcome to NR! Sweet ride~
  12. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  13. Hello and welcome: Netrider is a pretty neat place....