Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to bikes saying hello - tips appreciated.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by kriZy, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Hello netrider fellows.

My name's krizy from sydney and got my L's 2-3 months ago and recently picked up an Aprilia RS125 2007 as a first bike to learn on and ride with.

I'm quite interested in learning more about my RS125 as i don't know much so any tips is appreciated. I understand these 2-strokes require more maintenance than 4-strokes but im willing to learn more about bikes so thats the reason i went for it (besides the great looks it has). Oh btw its got 5000kms on it :D

I've just downloaded an owners manual online as it didn't come with one to read and boy its a lil different to understand than a car. If you're an aprilia owner i'd be happy to chat with you :D

cheers!

2. Hi kriz,

Cant help you with the RS but welcome to NR.

Cheers

3. Shattered that your in Sydney mate, i just started riding also and got an Rs125 '05 model. Would of been great to be able to learn with someone else. As i start riding if i figure any good tips out i'll let you know.

4. Welcome. There's a lively few Aprilia 125 owners on Netrider, some with great stories and some with horror tales of engines and waiting for parts. Best of luck with your's :).

5. cheers guys.

6. welcome in mate :)