Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Sydney Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by BoufCatt, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Big hello to all the NR folks. I've recently moved to sydney from central queensland and have had my L's for a bit over a month now. Been doing a lot of riding after work and on weekends to build up my skills, fun and just to pass the time. I ride in all forms of weather but at night i need to follow another bike cause my headlight is just a glorified candle.

So far i've done nasho about 3 times, maquarie pass once in the wet (not fun :p) old northern and down wisemans ferry to pitt town dozens of times, old pacific a couple and up to wollombi once.

Living near Carlingford and don't know many people in sydney yet so hit us up for a ride or the pub, always keen.
  2. Welcome,
    There are quite a few of us within spitting distance of Carlingford. Check out NSW events for a few options in terms of meeting us. See you around.
  3. Welcome to Netrider Boufcatt
  4. Carlingford isnt far from my place...i'll prob see you on the way to a group ride meet....my next one is the Honda ride Satdy 2Feb to mac-pass.
    Come along on future Jenolan trip, its a nice & easy scenic route, good for both beginners & experienced.
  5. Jenolan is definately on my list, just missed the last short notice one :evil: Will probably come along to the sat arvo coffee thing at the fiddler this week
  6. Welcome to Netrider, but stay clear of those blokes spitting in Carlingford; filthy habit :LOL:!!!

Seriously, check out the Saturday get-together at Rouse Hill too, NSW Events!
  7. Good to meet you Alex at coffee this afternoon.....now you have to remember to wear your wet weather gear when it's raining :p (sorry couldn't help myself)

Hope you've dried out & see you again soon.
  8. draggins are soooo wet weather pants, they soak up every drop!! :cool:
  9. welcome to NR