Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Suzuki GSX-R125 ready for 2008

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by pro-pilot, Jan 7, 2008.

1.  Top
  2. If onlly they would put this much effort into 250 sports bikes...
    Or build frames they could put either 250 or 125 motors in :grin:

3. I was thinking the same thing.

still though Id love one of these to burn round on as they look like fun little bikes.

I prefer the Yammy myself but they all look much the same.It will be interesting to read a shoot out between all three.

4. I think its because there's not really any market for the 250's, but most of Europe have the 125's as learner bikes so that's where the money is...

5. whoa ... the megelli sport 125r looks hawt =P~ now if only they'd put a 250 engine in it

6. Yeah that's why I considered the idea of building a frame you could put diferent engines in for diferent markets.

7. Wow.... Why don't they make new 250's?

9. In short Aus is one of the fiew places where the 250 learner rules still exist.
    All over europe there are 125 learner rules, and in most other places there are 600 learner rules or no restrictions at all.

10. Ahhh, I see. Well that sux for us! Although it won't matter for me in a while :)

11. so is this thing gonna have bicycle wheels on it too. geez people get sick of there 2fiddy's imagine how quick you will get tired of a 125.

12. This seems like a fake. There are comments under the article stating that it is a photoshop of a CBF250. The wheels etc do look similar.