Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New style Speed Triple and Street Triple Headlight Assembly

Discussion in 'Archived' started by lui, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. === Sold ===

Brand new Triumph headlights for 2011 and 2012 Speed Triple and Street Triple. Part number T2701952. It's everything in Box 8.

The headlight is a brand new part (i.e. not something removed from a motorcycle).

If you have a 2011/2012 Speed Triple/Street Triple, this headlight assembly is a direct plug and play bolt on swap.

If you have an earlier model, you can still install this headlight to refresh the look from the classic bug eyes. The headlight is a bolt on swap, but you would use your existing wiring instead of the new one that comes with the headlight. This is because older models do not have a connector in the middle, they have one continuous piece of wire.

Price: $360

Cash on pickup from Padstow (2211) or $20 registered post ($30 going to WA, TAS, NT).

2. Hrmmmmm... I initially wasn't a fan of these but I've been leaning towards getting some clip ons and changing the overall look of my bike. Would look good with a nice streetfigther setup. I'll think about it. Good luck otherwise.

3. No problem. I know lots of people prefers the look of the new headlight on pre-2010 bikes, yea sounds strange but it does updates the look quite drastically.

I also heard brand new 2012 owners swapping back to the bug eyes. Horses for courses I guess.
  4. Sold. External source.

Thanks guys!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.