Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New streetfighter

Discussion in 'Naked' at netrider.net.au started by basejumper, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Looks like its going to take at least another 3 months to rebuild the night rod so I was on the lookout for a cheap ride to get me around some bends until then. I picked up this 03 gsxr1000 for $3500. Love it. Havnt really opened her up as its got no rego and there are cops everywhere so I just went slowish on ride home. It's got 08 rear sub frame and lowered gearing so looking forward to opening her up.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looks like a nice piece of kit. Quite a score for the :greedy:.
    Lucky you didn't get done on the way home, with all the mobile number plate recognition tech these days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Exactly what I we been looking for! Nice indeed
    When your ready to part with it lme know

4. Plan was to buy this to ride while night rod is getting repaired. Prob take a few months before its fixed. I love this bike, such a mixture of excitement and shear terror to ride. Not sure if I'm going to sell it but will let u know.

5. Ready to sell it yet? lol
    I'm shopping for bike, got screwed by a dude just today, goes " yup that's the price come pick it up" and just as my mate has gone on a 45min ride to pick me up to go get the bike he send a text saying he's got a better offer

desapointed man, was the bike I wanted too