Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New species of giant squid discovered

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by ginji, Jun 9, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

Rusty sporks to your left, corrosive chemicals to your right; take your pick.
  2. poor old suzi :(
  3. And that's three Wollongong people so far...

Anyhow. W.r.t the OP:

4. [​IMG]
    What has the bike done to deserve that ??
  5. i wonder how often the tyre scraps the body work at each speed hump...
  6. Thats disgusting.
  7. those are at least D cups.
  8. Stop picking on her. You guys are so insensitive. She is obviously pregnant and has facial hair due to hormonal problems. Hang on, that's a ............. :bolt:
  9. Yup, it has dangly bits between it's legs, although I'll wager he hasn't seen em for a while. :LOL:
  10. Why does that man's self-esteem allow him to take his shirt off in public like that?!?!?!?!? Hmmmm?!!?!?!?!?

I swear, primary school's are too damn soft these days...
  11. Squid? I think there's plenty of protection there...
  12. Dunno, with the rainbow coloured shirt maybe they're the lead lesbian of the Mardi Gras.
  13. Fat, ugly, gay and he rides a suzuki! Poor bastard :LOL: :LOL:
  14. We're gonna need a bigger bike...
  15. ahhhhhhhhhh! man boooooooooooobs!!!
  16. argh, my eyes

there are too many things wrongs with that photo! what did i do to deserve this!!
  17. Man I love big guys but that's just... rude. Imagine if he was riding a 125 :shock:
  18. Outside of peaches...any other takers? lol

The fatter the better hey peaches...i think if you rode next to him, you wouldnt have to worry about your ass looking big on the bike. You would become very self concious over your tits though! :LOL:

First thoughts.

1) where does one get a tank protector to suit
    2) im confident thats a larger bike, like a 1200 bandit or something
    3) how did he get his leg over it
    4) why are his breasts so perky...to have that kind of firmness, without bra usage, would mean that 3 weeks before that photo was taken, he was 60kg...
    5) why bother waxing off your body hair?
    6) would his man boobs flap in the wind?
    7) the rainbow flag makes me think he is gay, men are way to shallow to tap that
    8) note the kid in the background with the phone..."hey man, you have to see this...."
  19. Awwwww that's just yuckies. I meant I like guys with a bit of meat on their bones, but that guy is just plain wrong! :sick: Also I don’t have a problem with my breasts thank you very much - I’m glad I’m not generously endowed! :p