Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Service Co-ordinator Moto One

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Scumbag, Jan 27, 2006.

1. The dealership at Moto One in Oakleigh has a new service co-ordinator.
    Me.
    As of Monday I will be employed (some people say not soon enough) at Moto One as the Service Co-ordinator, so expect panic and confusion for the next 6 months at least. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So no more mid week rides for me for a while. :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. Congratulations. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

3. Do you sell bikes ? can I test ride a Ducati on P plates.....mmmm 749 please..........Its ok mate i know the service co-ordinator.....oh you dont have Dukes.....ok I'll have that tank bag for free then.......O sorry didnt you hear me i KNOW THE SERVICE CO-ORDINATOR.

Well done Brian....Im sure you will have alot of new customers coming out to see you.

Congrats.......

4. How exciting - congratulations! Can we expect to see more bling for the ST now, sourced with staff discount? Perhaps even a nice discount on a new Monster for Mrs Scumbag in the future!

5. I've got a 90,000km service coming up.
    We'll talk soon. :grin:

6. Congrats.....no doubt you'll enjoy creating that panic and confusion so much that you continue it on throughout your tenure. :p

7. Congrats Brian, I hope it's the start of a fabulous career for you, with benefits for you and your family, AND your lucky, lucky customers! :grin:

8. So Dracula got the keys to the blood bank...congratulations, you jammy bastard.

Not on your own bike, anyway. I'd have thought exotica would need a test ride by the service coordinator.

"Yes, madam. Your Evoluzione should be ready any moment...oh, I can hear it coming now"

9. outstanding... way to go brian...and someone i can trust (so they tell me :!: ), not too far from home to bring m'baby to for a fix up from time to time! good news for you, good news for me'n'm'bike, good news for everyone :grin: :grin:

10. Congratulations.

Now go here :)

https://netrider.net.au/?page=partners#add

11.  Top
  12.  Top
  13. Congrats mate !! .... have you ever done this type of work before ? i was a service controller , coordinator in a holden dealership for 2 years , loved it ... its like juggling everyday , mechanics up you for the rent evry ten minutes because the service advisors promised unrealisticly to the customer and service advisors up you every ten minutes becuase they think the mechanics are bludging .... high stress stuff but fun ! .....

its better to burn out than to fade away

14. Congrats Brian! :grin:

I'll know where to come by for a chat and a latte :wink: :grin:

15. Congrats Brian, its good to have a job with perks :grin:

16. Congrats Scumbag, from our brief chat at the Blue Ribbon Ride I got the impression you knew what you were talking about when it came to Duces..

BTW... does the new 1000 DS come with the package.. or possibly an F4, as a company vehicle

Oh.. forgot to add... any spare tickets for Superbikes in March?? :p :p :p :p

17. Congrats Brian :D :D :D