Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Scooter Member - Italjet

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by Softy, Sep 16, 2007.

1. you bastard.

where are you? I mean your actual address, and can you please leave your garage unlocked :p :p :p

2. Holy crap, that expansion chamber is MASSSIVE?!!

Looks mad :D Bet you get alot of looks with that.
  3. Yer it freaks alot of people out... and its bloody loud to.

well once i get it running again ill go out and run-a-muck.

think iv'e killed it already :mad:
  4. That's a v.nice looking scoot I gotta admit. If they rid that footrest it won't look so much like a scooter I think. I feel like a Gilera DNA now, tough luck they never sell a 50cc version here in Adelaide. Btw, how much did that cost you when you first bought it?
  5. I brought it second hand... and cost me a few G's

tho i think it was a good deal.

theres sevral on bike - point/sales for the same price but stock
  6. Hey hey that's the same sort as mine! Same colour! Mines boggo though. It will be getting a strip down and tricking up sometime (if I don't sell it beforehand as my wife doesn't want to ride it - too big for her...)
  7. Aaaahhhh! I've always had a soft spot for the Dragster.

I owned (for a very short time) a Gilera SP180 and loved the fact that it was so fast and fun. I wanted a Dragster then (and now) but they've begun to fetch ridiculously high prices. (I'm a poverty stricken barman)

They're quirky and cool and deserve to be expensive, so i guess it's all relative. Congrats...that is a nice looking little piece of machinery.