Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Sachs MadAss 500

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by TonyE, Jul 12, 2008.

1. The MadAss 125 is supposed to be a whole lot of fun...

how about a 500cc version. :LOL:
    gx2zlO70.

It has been displayed at Intermot but no word on a release date yet...

2. Weird seat, but I'd have one!

3. That looks like a fun commuter!

4. What is that, a 500 single? :grin:
    Check out the work of art swingarm.
    I like it, like it a lot!
    Waiting eagerly for the 1000cc version. :twisted:

Regards, Andrew.

5. It has a royal enfield single 500 but it is just a prototype and they are not planning to mass produce it.

Has been around for ages now.

Will

6. Its simple, its ugly. If its real...how much?

7. If they stuck just a super-light 250cc air-cooled single in one, I'd be all over it. The 500cc Enfield engine looks too chunky and ruins the beautiful sparsity inherent in the 50/125 models. I'd considered the 125, but I don't consider any bike that's incapable of quickly reaching and sustaining at least 130kph (for those rare do or die overtaking moments on country roads) as being particularly safe.

8. that looks pretty cool I reckon.. they'd sell heaps if they were cheap enough

9. Haha i love it. Looks like a mini motard, i like the headlight assembly but that seat looks uncomfortable.

10. +1 very cool. :cool: :cool:

11. Agree completely with that. That 500 version is just wrong and goes totally against the ultra lean minimalist style of the 50/125. The day they make a 250 version of the 125, I'll be first in the queue. 125 is just too small for my needs.

12. +1. :grin:

13. I would be interested if they ever released one :p

14. This has been around for a couple of years now.

I'd never buy one while it had an enfield donk in it.

15. well they have a roadster 650 with a Dr650 engine in it and Italian breaks, they sound alright, havent seen any in any of the dealers here, but from what i heard they are alright. the difference is they dont have the madarse styling of the 500. they look alright, but the tried and tested 650 sounds more like a reliable and more road worth concept, wished they import more and see more in dealers.