Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New S.E.Q. member

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Maggsy954, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Hello all,

I've just returned back on the saddle after an approx 1.5 to 2 year lay off. Got myself an older CBR 954. I absolutely love the bike and love riding again. The bug has definitely bitten me again...... and hard.

Mate of mine also got a bike so were out and about every weekend in the Gold Coast hinterland and Tweed mountains.

Hope to see some of you out and about sometime.
  2. Might I have been seeing you on Tallebudgera Connection Rd around 16:30 weekdays recently?
  3. Welcome mate , great roads up that way, did a tour from sydney to brissy, you should hit up the nerang-murwillumbah road, highly recommended.

4. Definitely my neck of the woods, though I'm usually still working at that time. If you saw a red/white/blue CBR 929 behind me then yes. I've only rode once on a weekday when my mate got hit bike a couple of weeks ago.
  5. Thanks mate, yeah the Nerang - Murwillumbah road is fun. I've been back on the bike now for about a moth and have rode it 3 or 4 times already. We usually take the turn to Tyalgum, good little breakkie place down there
  6. Heya, welcome to NR. Great to see another local. :D
  7. I'm sure I've seen a yellow/black Gixxer and something blue travelling with it a few times between Talle and Tomewin while going home from work. Has been a few times though so could be someone else.
  8. Welcome to NR. (y)
  9. Welcome to NR and welcome back to the saddle.
    Enjoy the ride...
  10. Welcome to NR :)