Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider's intro to the bike world

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by carola94, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Hi everyone,

I am new to the world of motorcycle riding and have been reading the wonderful and helpful posting for a while. I thought it was time to introduce myself.

As I mentioned before I am new but wanted to get into motorcycle riding for a while...so finally I did it!!! and I am enjoying it greatly. I am the proud owner of a Honda VTR250 2000... and it's RED!! :D

I am glad I found this site as I find it an infitine source of knowledge and experiences.

Thanks to all of you involved in it!!!

2. shit more people from queensland joining
  3. Hi carola94 , welcome . Dont mind Craig (iwantabiggerbike) he's just upset he doesn't own a Honda. :p
  4. Queenslanders are going to take over the world!!! :LOL:

I am very biased towards the Honda... From the moment I saw the VTR250 a few years ago I wanted one... so I got it!!! it is a very enjoyable ride 8)

I was actually looking for people around the area to go on rides with... I am new and would like to learn from the experience of others.
  5. Hi and welcome, good choice of bike!
  6. g'day there and welcome.. :D
  7. Welcome carola, this is indeed a wondrous place, and some of the things that happen here are actually real!

We have quite a few riders in Qld, do a search of the userlist and check out the ones with the highest post count and PM them and suggest a ride.
  8. Hi there and welcome.

:D :D
  9. midnight i did have a honda but sold it to ride a harley the dumb ones are still riding blackbirds. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. Go the honda's and excellent choice of bike (good colour too :p )!!!

I was the same about it's big brother, the firestorm and since I got mine I just can't stop smiling.... not that I would want to. :D :D :D

Welcome and safe riding,

11. They have a habit of doing that to the rider.

:LOL: :LOL:
  12. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!!!

Do I sense a bit of motorcycle make wars???? I am not sure if I opened a can of worms... :shock:

Anyway, glad to hear from all of you and hope to learn a lot from this group, even if it's not all good :D

Just be careful with all of us new riders, we need guidance and support 8)
  13. You're lucky you don't have an across :p that'd start the abuse!

Welcome to netriders, and more important to bikes.. Muhahahahaaa!!! another soul gone forever :twisted: