Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Riders for ACT!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by ball_bag001, Jan 18, 2006.

1. G'day all

Just a quick hello to introduce a couple of new riders, namely myself and my fiance!

I rode on my Ls a couple of years ago then went overseas and didn't obtain licence so went and did my Ls again and now we have both been ridin for a week today! Needless to say we both love it and I can't wait to go sit for my Ps and do some more rides....

...and I'm out......

2. G'day!

jdm

3. G'day jdm

are there many other riders from ACT on netrider???

4. I am. Although my bike is in the shop getting repaired after my little crash a couple of months ago.
    Can't wait to get it back!

5. Yo! from Aranda.

6. I'm in Macgregor :D

Congratulations to you both on getting your L's :) Glad that you are both enjoying it.

7. Yep - a few....probably proportionate to our population though (as you can see)!

There was some talk about a Canberra coffee night or somesuch.....but I'm too much of a slack bugger to put my hand up fist (and I will be travelling a bit over the next 2 months)...

jdm

8. Hey BTW - is a ZZR600 LAMS OK??!! :LOL:

jdm

9. *waves from mawson*
    Congratulations on your Ls! I've only had mine for a few weeks and already wish I had my opens (and about $10k to buy a bigger bike...)

10. jdm

yep, a zzr600 is LAMS ok................as long as you don't actually ride it.
    I cruise round on a ZZR250 and sometimes an across