Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New riders beware.....

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by ewok2000, May 10, 2007.

1. ....don't let this happen to you!

2. lol

and another warning, if SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) is behind you, don't speed, I did without realising she was behind me and I copped an earful
  3. lol i know that feeling... i nipped out of work to pick up takeaway lunch today, and shot past my parents at full lean through a corner...

got a phonecall when i got back saying "i know what you had for lunch, and i know how fast you got it"... i'm in trouble tonight :oops:
  4. I've had similar problems, except I was just warming up my tyres :LOL:
  5. Hey ewok2000

That's a great pic. Just bought myself a bike and that story rings very true. Only difference was............I knew it didn't mean do it, but I did it anyway.

6. I laugh every time I see that ad. I'm, thankfully, at the other end of the spectrum, SWMBO recently relented and agreed to let me get my bike licence \:D/
  7. My god it was a Suzuki GSX-R 1000!!!

I would rather have that than a naggin woman
  8. +1
  9. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ,to funny !!

Women are control freaks !! Only because they love you !!

Ohh well he does not leave in Victoria i would love to have a chat to him i had the same problem :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. LOL ... even though i don't have a wife, my GF had the same response...
    But i managed to talk her into leting me have my fun. :)
  11. even though I've seen that ad before, I shall comment because we all can sympathize with it.

Women need to be put in their place!

On the pillion with you! Or on they're own shiny hunk of metal. We know that all women all secretly love bikes. And ain't that the truth!
  12. aaah the experience of age showing through :)
  13. :LOL: I knew I shouldn't have believed the seller when he said it was LAMS approved :facepalm: