Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by crampy, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Hey guys i would just like to start by saying thanks to everyone here on net rider for being a big help. I read the netrider forums for months before getting my bike (eventually buying one through these forums). Buying a motorbike is one of the best decisions i have made, i absolutly love the comeradery of fellow bike riders.

Seeya's round the traps.

2. Welcome Aboard !!! :biker:

Yep, the knowledge and advise here is overwehlming at times.
    I know I have so many to thank for all the help and advice I have received.

And being a 'paid' up member is even better.. you get a card with your name on it :shock:
    .. I am always forgetting my name. :LOL:
    Seriously,, the Netrider discounts more than pay for your membership on the first purchase!
  3. i already have! :grin: although i read too late about putting my member number with the payment :? . Is there anyone i should email about that?
  4. Vic will help you out. I think he handles all the membership stuff. PM him. He will be expecting someone to contact him about an unmatched payment.
  5. Try netrider@netrider.net.au
  6. howdy and welcome :p
  7. Indeed, welcome, and nice to see that Netrider has been of use to you already. It gets better too; wait till we start arguing about the physics of cornering :LOL:.
  8. welcome fellow noob, well i am more noob but still feeling the same comradery,

9. Welcome to NR.
    If you have been reading the boards for months you would have seen us "encourage" noobs to fill out their profile with a location that at least identifies what state you're in. :wink: