Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by StuartL, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Hello all,
    I have just returned to the motorbike scene after being absent since I was a teenager, my oldest daughter has out grown her 50cc and I am going to buy her a 100 (hopefully an XR) but I figured with this comes some reasposability as far as supervision goes, so I have just got myself an XR 250 and I am going for my "L's" in two weeks, anyway I just thought I would say hello :wink:

2. Welcome Stuart, good luck with the Ls mate.

3. welcome..
    i am a new rider as well :)

4. Welcome all!

where abouts you guys from?

I'm from Sydney - Eastern Suburbs.... not alot of us here

5. welcome.....

6. Welcome to NR StuartL :grin:

7. Welcome!

8. I am in Central Vic (Castlemaine)

9. Excellent reason to get involved - welcome Stuart and all the best with your Ls! :grin:

10. hey mate :grin:

SE melb for me - upwey

im gettin my Ls n a bike ASAP, seeing what i cant learn from these guys beforehand :)

good to see u joined anyway!

11. Welcome to the forums :grin:

12. Welcome Stuart, luck with your L's

13. Welcome. Im new aswell and am from Syd 9south west). I had a WR-250 before my current bike. Gotta love cracking through the bush then being able to ride home. Enjoy you'r bike and licence mate. Have a good one.

14. I got a RWC for my bike today and I am booked in for my "L's" in two weeks.
    It might take the fun out of riding in the bush when I have a licence and a registered bike :(

15. welcome :grin:

16. 'Sup Stu?
    Castlemaine folk smell like cabbage you know.
    :wink:

17. :LOL: :LOL:

Can't get away from anyone.. :p

18. Jeez, not another Macca :p

19. That would be nice smelling cabbage :grin: