Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Gyroside, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Hi all

im Matt ,im a new rider and new to net rider i just wanted to stop by in introduce myself hope to interact with many of youin the future. bought GS500F a few months ago and about to go for my P's soon i have heard that their MOST practice group in homebush, does any have any info about this? very keen for some practice and get some pointer from some experienced riders.

• Like Like x 1
  2. welcome aboard :) good luck on the MOST test I'm sure one of the Sydney siders will be along shortly with that info
  3. Welcome to Netrider and two wheels Matt! :)
  4. Cheers guys. I'm loving two wheels I've been riding dirt bikes for a fair while but taking to the road has been a lot of fun and my GS500f seems to be perfect for me and my developing skills
  5. Howdy and welcome to NR Matt. Home bush sessions are fantastic. Have a look at this thread Sydney Learner Sessions (Weekly, Sat 1pm) Guys there perform miracles with newbies, and lots of learners owe their success to this bunch of amazing people. Well worth a visit.
  6. Thanks man I just had a look at that thread thanks for the info :) the fact that something like this exists, says a lot about the motorcycling and netrider community. I think I'm going to try make it down next weekend
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Well my mistake apologies to Fr33dm
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. a HOT chic at that
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. Welcome, plenty of good folks at the Homebush sessions :cool:
  10. That's cool Matt (y). If you click on a little down facing arrow thingy under a poster's name, it expands down and gives you some info about that person (gender, when joined, location, the bike they ride), comes handy :whistle:

:hilarious: Dude! :hilarious:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. ANY female on a bike is hot.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. this one particularly so
  13. The future of Netrider conversations...

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. The terrible thing is I think I know what you're saying...
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. lol DUDE
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1