Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by cblim2, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Hi there,
    New rider here. Obtained my licence Dec 15 and loving every moment of riding. Should have done it years ago, but due to family commitments, wasn't able to do so.
    Heard about the MOST practice at Olympic Park and will attend. It finally dawned upon me what that empty stretch of road is after al these years - I work in Syd Olympic Park and drive past that stretch everyday
    Done a couple of cruises, one 330km cruise through Putty, Broke, Wollombi and back via old pacific hwy. second was via wisemans ferry , pears ridge road and old pacific hwy. I'll make any excuse to get on a bike, be it milk run or little errands and occasionally to work

Looking forward to meeting new people and cruises

• Like Like x 4
  2. Welcome to the forum cblim2, the guys and girls at Homebush are a good bunch to get to know.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Looking forward to it
  4. Hi and welcome.

Seek out the small twisty roads where you can have some fun and build your skills without risking the speeds that will lose your licence and set you back to square one. The Hawkesbury has lots of great routes.

Where about in Sydney are you?
  5. Welcome to NR
  6. Welcome :D
  7. Welcome cblim2cblim2
    we will probably meet at one of the learner sessions...
  8. Thank you.
    I will most likely attend next weekend
  9. beecroft ..
  10. Welcome :)
  11. Welcome to NR
  12. thank you
  13. Thank you
  14. Thank yoy
  15. Thank you
  16. Good choice of bike too, welcome.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Thank you . Very kind of you.
  18. Lol, you should be able to de-restrict it and get full power in about 10 minute :finger:
  19. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
    Yes, it is tempting. :sneaky:
  20. Welcome aboard CB, nice to have you along.